Amenities: Saltwater View,Walk To Water
- Great loft space 20’ x 40’ in original Industrial Building.
- Reverse Living takes advantage of views of the Pell Bridge.
- Chef’s Kitchen with slate countertops opens to large Dining Area with access to Pantry with additional storage and refrigerator.
- Custom Half Bath and large unfinished attic space (924 sq. ft.) that could be dormered for more living space are concealed by 18th century French Boiserie.
- Elevator on this level is concealed with antique panels.
- Eight French style double pane windows and working marble fireplace complete this beautiful open light filled space.
- One with custom built in mirrored closets and Full Bath with towel warmer. L
- Large Hallway, lined with bookshelves, leads to the Bedrooms and Laundry Room and custom Linen closet.
- Two additional bedrooms complete with Jack and Jill Bath.
- Foyer separates the Bedroom area from a large Family Room currently used as Artist Studio with closet and custom bookshelves with additional unfinished attic storage. Extra wide white oak hardwood flooring is used throughout this space in addition the custom oak staircase has ornamental wrought iron railings with brass finials.
- separate 2500 sq. ft. commercial/light manufacturing/assembly space with private entrance encompassing
- Offices, Full Bath, working Kitchen.
- 20’ x 52’ with gated entry plus
- parking for 20 cars.
- North Furnace / 6 zones / oil / 660 gallons
- South Furnace / 3 zones / oil / 660 gallons
- Multiple Zone Cast Iron hot water baseboard
- Heavy Duty Insulation / 6” Walls /10” ceiling/Floors- fiberglass
- Fireproof dry wall in Basement and Assembly area
- Internal non-monitored fire alarm system
- Dual Water Filtration
- Copper gutters and downspouts
- Generator with Transformer box
- 200 Amps on individual floors
- Oil Tanks new in 2001
- Rewired in 2003
- All new Anderson windows installed in Commercial Area of home
Natural Gas available in building
This property is located in a residential (R – 10) zoning district. The lot is a conforming lot of record containing 12,983 sq. ft. of land. The use of the property is that of a mixed use. The building contains a single dwelling unit which is permitted as a matter of right. The building also contains a light manufacturing and assembly use. This use is permitted as a legal, pre-existing, non-conforming use. A list of other permitted uses can be found under section 17.20.020 of the zoning code.