$1,550,000 - Pending
Amenities: Access,Dock,Saltwater Front,Saltwater View,Walk To Water
Welcome to this stunning luxury penthouse residence with unobstructed water views of Bristol Harbor! No expense has been spared and the quality and craftsmanship are clearly evident throughout this gorgeous condo.
- Gracious entry foyer leads into the great room which offers sparkling water views and features a high tray ceiling, gas fireplace, built-in cabinetry & access to the 377 sq. ft. private outdoor terrace overlooking the harbor & Independence Park
- Dining area with wet bar also benefits from water views and is part of the desirable open floor plan great room, dining area, & kitchen living area
- Gourmet kitchen anchored by a dazzling copper hood with the copper accents tastefully echoed in the granite countertops, Wolf/Sub-Zero appliances, and custom cabinetry including large pantry cabinet
- Deluxe master bedroom suite includes a sitting room with a fireplace and tray ceiling, rich custom paneling surrounding the bed with Art Deco themed mirrored wall & massive walk-in closet
- Master bathroom offers both an over-sized steam shower and soaking tub as well as a vanity with double sinks
- Office accessed from master bedroom sitting room
- 2nd bedroom featuring a custom curved wall to make it feel like a private en-suite bedroom but also provide additional access to this 2nd bathroom
- Cherry hardwood floors throughout the condo and featuring a herringbone pattern in the entry foyer
- Includes a 40 ft. Boat Slip in Stone Harbour Marina
- Infinity Pool overlooking Bristol Harbor & Resident’s Gym
- Garage parking – 2 spaces in North building Garage
Located in historic downtown waterfront Bristol, Stone Harbour is a private waterfront enclave yet it is within walking distance to numerous restaurants, shops, and bars. Bristol, Rhode Island is a quintessential historic New England waterfront town which was first settled in the 1680’s. With its rich history spanning over three centuries and an unwavering commitment to preservation, Bristol offers the picture-perfect charm of a historic port town. Bristol also hosts the nation’s oldest continuous Fourth of July parade and celebration. Bristol is conveniently located merely 20 minutes from Newport and Providence as well as only one hour from Boston.
Enjoy the virtual tour & floor plan!