Sales Associate401-848-2101 O
By selecting the Lila Delman Real Estate, you are already on your way to a very satisfactory and successful real estate experience.
You will find I am quick to understand what you are seeking in a property, and I will demonstrate an exceptional ability to find it for you. If you have a property to sell, you will appreciate my ability to present it to its very best advantage—from assisting in its staging to creating polished, impressive promotions——and expedite its sale to the right buyers.
Having lived in Newport County for 30 years and actively raising three beautiful children, I also bring a wealth of local knowledge to every project.
In addition, I have been part of a team renovating or building a small, exclusive collection of luxury residences. This has given me experience in every aspect of design and construction, and I know what works in today’s market.
I am proud to be known as an honest, energetic, and creative advocate for my clients. I make a point to tailor my services to your specific needs. In every transaction, I handle the entire process as efficiently as possible, because I appreciate how precious your time is.
As well as real estate, I am active as a luxury Yacht Broker and Yacht Charter Broker.
Below are some more of my qualifications.
• Second-generation Realtor specializing in coastal luxury living
• Recognized as one of Rhode Island’s top agents
• Green-certified Realtor
• Certified interior design professional
• BA, cum laude, in Business from University of Massachusetts
• In-depth understanding of latest market trends
• Local affiliations: Newport Art Museum, Museum of Yachting, Sail Newport, International Yacht Restoration School, Potter League
• Additional affiliations: Cruising Club of America, New York Yacht Club, Antigua Yacht Club